“High Risk High Return” – And Forex traders or new users get carried away towards the high return belief and ignored the risk factor attached to it. In a recent survey made on Forex account opening some facts is revealed which says 91% of Forex account opened is closed down in first 3 to 6 months, so does this means only 9% of retail Forex traders actually trades or makes profit? No, this means a fresh mind is losing interest in trading due to lack of knowledge or is it due to wrong selection of Forex brokers who have misguided just to open up real Forex trading account.
Five most important things that one ignores before opening a Forex trading account or while selecting a Forex brokers for trading
- Little information is always dangerous and leads to devil’s home: A well said quote which justifies here, as mostly Forex brokers gives little or basic knowledge about Forex trading and encourage new traders to open Real Forex Account for trading. This results in trades falling in margin call in very initial stage. Only “Forex Trading Education” can solve this, so always take full training of Forex Trading from Forex brokers if the facility is availed to you.
- Frequency of Trades: The more trades you place the more money you will lose, no Forex broker is going to stop you as they are interested in commission they are getting from your trades. The equation says “High Risk High Return”, but that does not say frequent or regular trades. A wise trader would always be in search of a better trading opportunity for profit making as trading itself is a risk and returns are high profit that you make using right tactics.
- Dealing Desk: Always go for a Forex brokers that does not offer dealing desk. The reason why one should not trade with dealing desk option, as in that case brokers may use dirty techniques or tricks to screw up your Forex trading account for sure.
- Term about Trade Execution – Pay special attention to Terms and Service. Most brokers fill your entry offers and that too at worst possible price. It has been observed that most of traders missed their profit but do hit stop loss and this mainly happens during any financial news release are in line for e.g. at first Friday of every month when US Farm payrolls are declared during NYSE trading session.
- Variable Spread: A spread is the price difference between ask and bid usually the spread for EUR/USD pair is 2 pips for most Forex brokers. Most brokers’ follows variable spread method and they usually don’t disclose or guaranteed about how wide spread could become. What they disclose in Terms and Condition is “Under normal market condition we offer 2pip spread for EUR/USD currency pair”. And the funniest thing is that there is never Normal Market Condition as market is full of uncertainty. So it would be a nice practice if things related to spread are cleared well in advance.
If one follows right approach for Forex trading, then anyone can make a lot of money from this real exciting world of Forex Trading. I hope this would bring some light in preparing yourself with right tactics
Looking for the best Forex brokers? Find the leading and comparative table of the most reputable Forex brokers at http://www.readyforex.com/Forex-Brokers.php
US Dollar and Euro, the most traded currency pair in the world, seems to be in battle to retain their value from past one year. The constant positive and negative economic movements in these two giant economies have made the battle interesting. Due to this, once again the debate is on for these currencies to prove their superiority. The United States of America has faced the challenges related to tapering; similarly, Europe has been under constant pressure to get positives out of its economic contributors to sustain above bankruptcy level.
Important Levels; (USD per EUR)
- 16 th December 2012 – 1.3159
- 52 Week High – 1.2763
- 52 Week Low – 1.3816
- 15 th December 2013 – 1.3739
In the past one year, the exchange rate movement between these two currencies has kept the currency market on toes. The dollar has been successful to close above USD 1.3159/EUR for 134 times whereas EUR has outperformed USD on 222 occasions. The dollar has hit 52 week high with the premium of approximate 3 % whereas the discount was approximately 5 % for hitting 52 week low from the close price of 16th December 2012. In simpler words, the United States has shown better economic strength to get better value for its currency on 37.5 occasions out of hundred whereas 62 occasions went in pocket of Europe. The major reason of Euro outperforming the US dollar is its positive economic data since October 2013. EZ Purchasing Manager Index Manufacturing, German IFO Current Assessment Survey and German IFO Expectations Survey have shown positive output which has supported Euro to gain heavily against the US dollar. But, the dollar is again gaining strength with better US jobs data, increase in non-farm payrolls and positive expectations from December 2013 fed taper. USD which is hanging around the 52 week low is expected to turn back soon with positive flow of US economy. Also, the dark clouds on European economy which have risen due to shocking ECB rate cut and French S&P downgrade is playing important role in the uplift of US currency.
This high uncertainty in the currency prices has brought in several pros and cons to the global economy. One side it has increase the Forex risk, volatility, undue price change of commodities, etc. whereas on other hand it has increase the liquidity, multi currency trade, better settlement, etc. Individuals are also getting attracted to such currency movements which is resulting in investment opportunity for individuals facilitated by Forex brokers. Forex brokers are providing services like trading account, research reports, competitive commission on trading, etc. increasing their business across borders and again increasing currency flow round the globe. USD and EUR the most concentrated currencies by these individual investor to have short-term gains bring in more speculation and making the fight of superiority tougher.
The other noticeable factor is the bounce back of US dollar from the near point of 52 week low. This is making the graphical representation of price movement reverse from the yearly low which in future can be expected to repeat the one year cycle again. It will be a nice economical fight to watch on between these two giant economies and seek the out performer entering with bang in the year 2014.